IBASE Intelligent Transportation Solutions
Intelligent transportation solutions ensure efficient traffic management and mobility management by constant monitoring of traffic conditions, control of traffic flow and timely delivery of accurate information on road and trafficrelated information to drivers and commuters. It helps solve various road safety problems by enabling users to be better informed and make safer and smarter use of transport networks.
IBASE's intelligent transportation solutions are designed with robust industrial-grade electronics to ensure road safety and are suitable for harsh operating environments to ensure uninterrupted operation with high reliability. Our product offerings include EN50155/EN45545 cetified railway computers, E-Mark certified in-vehicle computers, passenger information systems, driver's console HMI, ticketing systems, automatic fare collection systems, entertainment systems as well as indoor/outdoor stainless steel, fanless all-in-one industrial touch panel PCs sizing from 4" to 21.5" or above.
MPT Series Railway/In-Vehicle Computer Systems
Featuring dual SIM sockets and dual WWAN communication modules with WWAN redundancy, the MPT Series railway/in-vehicle computers support wide operating temperature ranging from -40°C to 70°C and wide-range voltage GPIO interfaces for use as compartment data processor, message display controller, communication relay station and traffic or fleet management systems. The integration of information and communications technologies in these intelligent transportation systems and their application in the field of road transport can save lives, time and money, as they address traffic congestion problems and improve transportation safety and security.
White Paper for Download
Internet of Things Solutions for Railways
While railway technology has evolved slowly over the last 200 years, the next few years could bring greater transformation to the railways, and at a greater pace than we have seen in the past as railway operators begin to adopt Internet of Things technologies. This paper outlines some of the innovations that we may see in the railways - and in particular on board trains - and the features of the electronic hardware that will be needed to deliver these kinds of services.
- EN50155/EN45545 Certified Intel® Atom™ Processor E3845 Outdoor IP67 Waterproof Railway Fanless Box PC with M12 Connection and WWAN Redundancy
- EN50155/EN45545 Certified Intel® Atom™ Processor E3845 Railway Fanless Box PC with M12 Connection and WWAN Redundancy
- EN50155/EN45545 Certified 7th/6th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor Railway Fanless Box PC with M12 Connection and WWAN Redundancy
- E-Mark Certified Intel® Atom™ Processor E3845In-Vehicle Fanless Box PC with WWAN Redundancy
- EN50155 Certified Intel® Atom™ Processor E3845 12.1" Transportation Projected Touch Panel PC
- EN50155 Certified Intel® Atom™ E3845 Processor Quad-Core 10.4" Transportation Projected Touch Panel PC